In this quarter, LLF became eligible and received a donation of Office365 for Nonprofits from Microsoft. This is a no cost upgrade for LLF to better serve histio families, private donors, corporate sponsors and our Medical & Research Advisers. Since the LLF Board is spread across the United States, it will allow LLF Board members to communicate documents internally, host live webinars with physicians and plan for events and the future of Liam's Lighthouse Foundation.
#GivingTuesday is a movement to create a national day of giving to kick off the giving season! It’s an opportunity for communities to come together to support the causes they care most about.
Help us Fund a Cure
|liam's lighthouse foundation|
We raised $96,000 so far from our 5K to Fight Histio in NY on July 20th. Please consider making a small donation to help us donate $100,000 to Histiocytosis Research by clicking the link below.
Terms and Conditions of purchases:
- One donation per customer.
- Limited time offer. You must complete a purchase at smile.amazon.com including one or more items eligible for an AmazonSmile donation between 12:00 a.m. (PT) June 9, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 15, 2014. In addition, this promotion will expire after aggregate donations have reached $1 million.
- The $5 donation will be made through the AmazonSmile program at smile.amazon.com under the same terms and at the same time as other donations made through the program, and will be in addition to the 0.5% donation made on the purchase price of your eligible item(s).
- Offer valid for customers located and with billing addresses in the United States.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products related to this promotion are returned, the donation will not be made.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
How does my organization receive the donations?
Each quarter, the AmazonSmile Foundation makes donations to eligible charitable organizations by electronic funds transfer. Donations will be transferred approximately 45 days after the end of each calendar quarter. To account for Product returns, a portion of the quarterly donations will be withheld until the next donation cycle, subject to any reduction due to returns from prior quarters. See the AmazonSmile Participation Agreement for more details.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
What is the AmazonSmile Foundation?
The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon to administer the AmazonSmile program. All donation amounts generated by the AmazonSmile program are remitted to the AmazonSmile Foundation. In turn, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates those amounts to the charitable organizations selected by our customers. Amazon pays all expenses of the AmazonSmile Foundation; they are not deducted from the donation amounts generated by purchases on AmazonSmile.
Please see below & REGISTER HERE .
Our very own baby angel Liam even made the front cover!
Check out the article HERE and and join us in congratulating Michelle in just how far Liam's Lighthouse Foundation has come in just these few short years!
-The LLF Team
Thank you Misericordia University and fellow Misericordia Alum for allowing me to share Liam's journey. Please take a moment to read the article my college wrote up about Liam's Lighthouse Foundation in their quarterly magazine, Misericordia Today!
Thank you Marianne Tucker Puhalla for taking the time and effort to share Liam's story. It means more than you know. - Michelle
Bone Marrow Donor
Bone Marrow Drive
Bowling 4 Histio
Dr. Lisa Filopovich
Liam Schulze Memorial Golf Tournament
Liam's Cupcakes 4 A Cure
Liam's Lighthouse Foundation
Pinning Down A Cure
Prayers For Izzy
Find out what's new at LLF by following our News Blog!
Register to receive newsletters, grants funded, events information and more right to your email inbox!